Thursday 10 February 2011

Alexa Chung.

Well, i've just got back from school and all day i've been wondering what to do my next post about...and this is what sprung to mind, of course the gorgeous Alexa Chung. She's inspired a lot of my more recent outfits...I love her style and hopefully you'll all see just how great she is.






So today has been a pretty average day, nothing out of the ordinary, school (especially option days) seem to drag on for ages, so it's a relief to be finally home and relax. I really regret taking French or infact just a language, there's a lot of hassle involved and really I don't think i'm quite cut out for that...because yes, i'm very lazy. Revising for these exams  as well as having homework on top of that really does stress me out, but to be honest I know that in a couple of years time, nevext year infact, that it's going to get a lot worse!

Hope you all had a nice day! :)

1 comment:

  1. loving the pics of alexa... also your new blog background :)

    ReplyDelete