Sunday 20 February 2011

Ok, thanks Rachel for reassuring me that you can see everything I write, it's annoying though, not being able to see anything myself, ah well...
Anyway I have an extremely sore throat, typial that it has to happen in the bank holidays, but of course that's the way it always is, me being me, getting ill almost every sinlge holiday, I should've known really! Having said that, I had a great day yesterday with the boyfriend and I luckily got myself some gorgeous trousers from Topshop which I've had my eye on for ages now, so when I finally purchased them I could not stop smiling, and therefore I couldn't resist wearing them today.
I'm also going to spend the majority of the holidays with my auntie up in Chester who's going to help me revise for my maths and science exams which have come round so quickly, so hopefully it'll be worthwhile and very useful, if only the half term was 2 weeks...

I couldn't get a decent picture of me wearing my new trousers as I don't think my webcam has a self timer so my arm/hand kept getting in the way, this is the best I could do, so I'm apologising now...and also for my hair looking like a bush and the strange sort of smile thing going on, I look like I'm in pain?



The trousers look pretty wide, damn, now I look like I've got really big hips, when in actual fact I literally have non.

p.s If you could get anyone to follow me that would be great! Thanks! :) Hope you all have a great sunday :)

1 comment: