Saturday 26 February 2011

No one can talk, and nobody'd like to.

What an interesting day Ive had, and that some what isn't sarcasm, which'll suprise you when I tell you what I've actually been doing. I offered to help my Grandma in Oxfam, which was quite an experience when she persuaded me onto the tills, which was amusing but at the same time slightly awkward and embaressing, seeing as the poor man waiting to buy a couple of books had to wait a while for me to finally use the blessed thing! It also suprised me how much I lack in social skills, it's harder than I thought! i'm naturally shy anyway but when pushed, I'm actually good at talking and sorting things out (famous last words)
While I was browsing around the shop timidly, I came across a white/cream cardigan! I actually couldn't believe my luck, I'd been after one since I don't know when, even though it was size 10/12 so it was a tad big, I just had to get it and plus it gives it the "baggy" look...I guess.
So here it is...:D

Personally I reckon it would look nice with my recently brought camel trousers, here it blends a bit too much with my Beatles top which is white, but I couldn't be bothered to change just to take a picture. Also excuse the annoyingly poor quality of my webcam and the fact that this is the most decent picture I could take, as once again, the self timer letting me down! Oh dear...I'm not too good at this.

Hope you all had a good day, to be quite honest, I don't think anyone reads this, well not many, I just enjoy writing on here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment