Friday 25 February 2011

I had a way then, loosing it all on my own.

Ellie Goulding. As well as having a particularly awesome name, she also has brilliant music. In fact as we speak I'm listening to her latest release "Lights" (not entirely sure if it's her new song) but I actually first heard it today on the radio and instantly fell in love with in it, as a result of that I've now had this song on constant (inbetween revising).
Coming from Hereford (don't quote me on that...however I think thats where she lives) she's such an inspiration and she claims her own and doesn't necessarily follow the "in crowd" if you will. I love her hair, although I'm not sure whether its natural, all the same it's lovely, ironicly I've always wanted my hair that colour, unforotunately mama Biddulph won't let me go that light, plus she doesn't want me dying my hair completely as she says it'll look "chavvy" when it grows out, any who...
I admit I've not always been a fan of hers, but who can blame me though when one of my friends used to "sing" "Starry eyed" simutaneously, for days on end, especially in that strange tone of voice boys supposidly sing in?



Changing the topic rapidly, the revision at my Anutie's went very well and I feel like I've benefitted from my little visit, although I won't be getting A*'s or even probably A's I'll be doing my best, and hopefully getting my target grades, it would be nice to exceed them, I'm doubtful that I will and another bonus is that I'd usually be starting to get worked up about the whole thing but I'm cool as a cucumber....(at the moment) lets hope it stays that way!

Hope you all had a lovely day and the majority of the half term as well seeing as I haven't done a blog in a while. BYE! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment